Dear business partners
Important information regarding the corona virus
In view of the extraordinary situation and due to the increasing spread of COVID-19, we would like to inform you about our measures to ensure the operation.
It is very important to us to protect our customers, partners, suppliers and our employees from illness and thus to ensure safe and stable operation.
In addition to the instructions issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG), we have taken all measures to protect our employees and to safeguard the operation of our network and our services.
- All of our employees are equipped in such a way that they can work from their home office and can be reached there as usual.
- We have divided our teams into two groups, which work alternately in the office or at home.
- Employees who are on standby carry the necessary measuring equipment and tools with them in the car. They hand over the on-call service by telephone.
- Maintenance and maintenance work as well as service start-ups will continue to be carried out in accordance with the regulations. Bandwidth adjustments for increased bandwidth requirements can still be carried out using the fast method.
- At the moment, we have postponed visits to customers on site or to our premises or, whenever possible, carry them out using a collaboration tool.
- None of our employees currently have symptoms of the disease. Also, no one has been in particularly vulnerable areas recently. However, we reserve the right to allow employees who have had contact with COVID-19 infected people to work in isolation from home for 14 days.
- Thanks to these measures, we see no increased risk for compliance with and compliance with our SLAs. In addition, we are organized in such a way that we can continue to operate safely and stably even if the situation worsens.
We are constantly monitoring the development of the corona virus and will adjust our measures if necessary.
Kind regards and stay healthy!
Gas & Com AG