GAS&COM MPLS/Ethernet Link –
Connect multiple sites dynamically
Our MPLS/Ethernet Link is based on our own fast and secure fibre network. It is built on state-of-the-art equipment which allows to cover all customer needs.
The connections offered provide dedicated and guaranteed, not overbooked capacities for your networking needs. The high availability is based on the security of our underlying backbone. With individual service level agreements (SLA) we guarantee you availability and bandwidth, as well as a fast service.
Our MPLS/Ethernet Links are powerful and scalable to keep up with the ever-growing data need. Be it for site networking, access to cloud services or to connect to your own or third-party data centres.
Security, high capacity, flexibility and low latency. These were our priorities when we built the network – which makes our network incomparable. Even business-critical applications with low latency requirements can be covered without any worries.
Faster. Easier. More reasonable.
- Extensive MPLS/Ethernet network in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Currently up to 10 Gbit/s per connection
- Variety of solutions: point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint
- Various monitoring and intervention models ranging from reactive to proactive
- Fast extension possibilities in order to support your growth
- We own 100% of all resources, which are exclusively housed in Switzerland
- A personal and specialized contact is available to assist with your requests
- Interconnection points to neighbouring countries
- Availability in nearly all established data centres in Switzerland
- A range of security and redundancy levels (SLA) from 99.8% to 99.99%
- Very short start-up time for new services
- Customised and scalable solutions to meet your needs
- Dedicated 24/7 Network Operation Center (NOC) in Aarau, with emergency dispatching as NOC in Oberbuchsiten
- Project planning, support and implementation