Service Level Agreement
Our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
In today’s technology-driven world, investment in new technologies is a priority, leaving little or no budget for infrastructure maintenance.
And that’s why we’ve put together an SLA portfolio that is part of our performance promise and is set down in the form of a contract. For each individual service you can chose the right SLA which will contractually be guaranteed.
The service level defines the characteristics of the service in particular. Is a connection with guaranteed 24/7 availability and intervention during business hours sufficient, or does the service need to be fail-safe, i.e. redundant?
Let your network work smoothly
Have a look at our range of SLAs. Choose the one that fits your requirements.
- Our SLAs are drawn up individually with you and govern all procedures and processes relating to monitoring and trouble shooting
- Both parties always have the contact and escalation information they need to reach one another
- Proactive/reactive monitoring and incident management
- Dedicated 24/7 Network Operation Center (NOC) in Aarau with emergency dispatching as NOC in Oberbuchsiten
- 24/7 piquet service through our specialists
- From simple to redundant routing and redundant system configuration