GAS&COM DWDM Link – Connect your sites at speeds of up to 400 gigabits per second
Our DWDM network all over Switzerland with interconnecton points to neighbouring countries allows us to offer you highly available bandwidth services between different sites.
Thanks to redundant points of presence (PoPs) and routes, you can choose between different security levels: simple connection, protection (simple connection with automatic switching in the event of interruption), redundancy (dual redundant connection).
High bandwidths of up to 400 Gbit/s are possible with today’s infrastructure.
Our solutions guarantee both, highest security and availability.
GAS&COM’s high-performance services and a state-of-the-art network management system provide our customers with standardised and customised high-availability connections.
- Extensive DWDM network in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Up to 48 Tbit/s per fibre pair
- In addition to DWDM, fibre channels are also available
- Various monitoring and intervention models ranging from reactive to proactive
- Fast extension possibilities in order to support your growth
- We own 100% of all resources, which are exclusively housed in Switzerland
- A personal, specialised contact is available to assist with your requests
Interconnection points to neighbouring countries
- Availability in all established data centres in Switzerland
- A range of security and redundancy levels (SLA) from 99.8% to 99.99%
- Very short start-up time for new services
- Customised and scalable solutions to meet your needs
- Dedicated 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) in Aarau with emergency dispatching as NOC in Oberbuchsiten
- Professional support for your project planning and implementation
A delay of a mere millisecond can turn out to be quite costly when it comes to financial transactions. Our DWDM services offer you the very best solutions and latency times in the micro or millisecond range.
We help our customers to ensure their ecosystem is running smoothly. And we do so whether they need networking via point-to-point lines for central network elements (such as DCs or HQs) or backup solutions like internet feed or connections between Switzerland and other countries. GAS&COM closes the gaps wherever they might be.